Beaconstac is hiring an experienced Frontend Engineer who will be responsible for building, maintaining, and improving our high conversion landing pages
- Work closely with the marketing team to build high conversion landing pages. Maintain and improve our marketing codebase
- Contribute ideas and efforts to improve the quality and efficiency of the marketing workflows
- Write code using agile methods and tools. Plan, create and execute (manual and automated) frontend tests.
- Staying up to date with current technologies and providing insights on cutting-edge software approaches, architectures, and vendors
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in Front-end development.
- Fluency in HTML,CSS,JS, jQuery,Bootstrap
- Good knowledge of Node.js and Rest APIs
- Experience in page speed optimization
- Experience in writing responsive and cross-browser compatible frontend code
- Good understanding of the modern frontend ecosystem.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Willingness to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Hands-on, self-starter, capable of working independently.
- True love for technology and what you do.
- Maniacal attention to detail.
Good to have:
- Experience in WordPress theme development
- Understanding of basic technical SEO principles
- Knowledge of a frontend framework like Angular
The Beaconstac Story
At Beaconstac, our mission is to connect the physical and digital worlds through technology. Over 15,000 businesses around the world have chosen to deliver proximity marketing experiences using QR codes, NFC tags, and Bluetooth beacons powered by the Beaconstac platform.
We're proud of the company we've sustainably built over the last 10 years, and count investors like Accel and Cisco among our partners in this journey. We're a driven, passionate group of individuals that believe in the power of collaboration to bring out the best in us and achieve both personal and professional growth.
Our company is distributed across the US and India, with offices in New York and Bangalore, and remote team members across other countries.
We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and a generous vacation policy. And you get to work on a product that people love and use in over 120 countries around the world.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying