, we are looking to hire a B2B content marketer for our product.
Beaconstac is a platform that connects a business' physical existence with its digital world. We're the #1 QR Code solution on G2; to date, 50,000 businesses and Fortune 500 brands use Beaconstac. We're currently powering over 200 Million QR Code scans across the world.
We have grown 400% in the last year and are not slowing down anything soon! This impact was created by the brightest and smarter minds working at Beaconstac. And to accelerate our growth forward, we are looking for more individuals like you to join us.
About the role:
As a content marketer, you will expand our top of the funnel and strengthen our content-driven brand positioning. SEO is the backbone of our content marketing and is aligned with it. You will own the performance of blog posts and web pages that drive customers. You will report to our SEO content marketing manager.
What you'll do at Beaconstac:
- Be an SEO champ! Tell a product story that the Google algorithm loves. Understand our audience and their requirements and tie them with search volumes and user queries.
- Write content pieces that not just drive traffic but convert them.
- Build marketing collaterals that help leads in their decision-making process.
- You'd be expected to work with design, front-end, sales, and product to show the power of Beaconstac.
Skills you bring to the table:
- 2-4 years of experience in content marketing. 1-2 years of experience working with a B2B SaaS company.
- You have a stronghold over SEO.
- You are a great communicator, both verbal and written.
- Just like everyone on the team, you have maniacal attention to detail.
- You are a self-starter, capable of working independently.
We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and a generous vacation policy. And you get to work on a product that people love and use in over 120 countries worldwide.
The Beaconstac Story
At Beaconstac, our mission is to connect the physical and digital worlds through technology. Over 50,000 businesses worldwide have chosen to deliver proximity marketing experiences using QR Codes, NFC tags, and Bluetooth beacons powered by the Beaconstac platform.
We're proud of the company we've sustainably built over the last 10 years and count investors like Accel and Cisco among our partners in this journey. We're a driven, passionate group of individuals who believe in the power of collaboration to bring out the best in us and achieve personal and professional growth.
We have a presence across the US and India, with offices in New York and Bangalore and remote team members across other countries.