Beaconstac is looking for a top-notch Senior QA engineer to join our dynamic and growing SaaS Engineering team at Beaconstac.
What you'll do at Beaconstac:
- Design and develop automated tests in a web and mobile-based environment using automation tools and scripting tools such as Cypress, Selenium, etc.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Review requirements and participate in architecture/design reviews with an emphasis on test automation strategy and enforcement of excellent coding standards.
- Collaborate with other engineers to find the best methods for solving problems in apps and systems.
- Analyze bug reports and highlight problems to help identify fixes for them.
- Deliver regular reports identifying these bugs to other members of the engineering team
- Conduct test automation code reviews and evangelize test automation best practices to the entire engineering organization
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in managing software product quality and building a scalable and predictable test automation suite.
- Experience in developing test plans to test the solution at various stages of product development.
- Experience working with SaaS products.
- Familiar with UI layouts, components, and their appropriate usage
- Proficient with frameworks such as Angular, React and React Native.
- Knowledge of using REST APIs
- Experience in working with at least one of the cloud platforms AWS, Google
- Knowledge of WebSockets, ServiceWorkers
- Being user-centric and that obsession to build what's right for the customers (with your craft)
- Willingness to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Hands-on, self-starter, capable of working independently
- True love for technology and what you do
- Maniacal attention to detail
The Beaconstac Story
At Beaconstac, our mission is to connect the physical and digital worlds through technology. Over 20,000 businesses across the globe have chosen to deliver proximity marketing experiences using QR codes, NFC tags, and Bluetooth beacons powered by the Beaconstac platform.
We're proud of the company we've sustainably built over the last ten years and count investors like Accel and Cisco among our partners in this journey. We're a driven, passionate group of individuals who believe in the power of collaboration to bring out the best in us and achieve personal and professional growth.
We have our presence across the US and India, with offices in New York and Bangalore and remote team members across other countries.
We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and a generous vacation policy. And you get to work on a product that people love and use in over 120 countries worldwide.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying