Beaconstac is looking for a Full Stack Engineer responsible for developing, executing, and perfecting our product.
- Work closely with product managers and engineers to design, implement, test, and continually improve scalable frontend and backend services.
- Develop products using agile methods and tools.
- Develop commercial-grade software that is user-friendly and suitable for a global audience.
- Plan, create, and execute (manual and automated) tests.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Staying up to date with current technologies and providing insights on cutting-edge software approaches, architectures, and vendors.
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Should have built large scalable enterprise applications from scratch.
- Strong experience in architectural patterns, High-level designs.
- Experience in NoSQL and SQL DBs.
- You have a knack for launching and iterating on products quickly with quality and efficiency
- Willingness to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Hands-on, self-starter, capable of working independently
- True love for technology and what you do
- Maniacal attention to detail
The Beaconstac Story
At Beaconstac, our mission is to connect the physical and digital worlds through technology. Over 20,000 businesses across the globe have chosen to deliver proximity marketing experiences using QR codes, NFC tags, and Bluetooth beacons powered by the Beaconstac platform.
We're proud of the company we've sustainably built over the last ten years and count investors like Accel and Cisco among our partners in this journey. We're a driven, passionate group of individuals who believe in the power of collaboration to bring out the best in us and achieve personal and professional growth.
We have our presence across the US and India, with offices in New York and Bangalore and remote team members across other countries.
We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and a generous vacation policy. And you get to work on a product that people love and use in over 120 countries worldwide.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying